4x8 BUS-POWERED USB-C AUDIO INTERFACE WITH ONBOARD REAL-TIME EFFECTS
The Zen Go Synergy Core is a portable desktop interface that allows self-recording artists to create from virtually anywhere with technology used by award-winning producers. The device’s sound quality and processing capabilities are in a class of their own with Antelope Audio’s renowned 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology and the powerful, effects-packed Synergy Core onboard platform.
- Bus-powered audio interface with USB-C connection for Mac/Windows;
- Two Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65 dB gain and switchable mic, line and Hi-Z modes, offering console-grade performance & low noise when recording.
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion for the most detailed sound when recording and streaming audio, aided by 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology delivering increased sound width & separation.
- 37 Synergy Core analog-modeled effects included and over 50 available as optional expansions. Processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
- User-friendly software control of all available features including onboard effects processing, direct monitoring, signal routing and volume settings.
Rise above the sound you know
The Zen Go Synergy Core shrinks the gap in sound quality between artists with access to premium studios and home creators. The pristine sound is due to a combination of professional-grade AD/DA converters and Discrete ultra-linear preamps that share circuits with legendary American & British consoles. The stand-out sonic quality of the device would not be possible without the main pillar of the Antelope Audio sound - the 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology from the company’s high-end master clocks. It is employed in the most prestigious studios in the world and has been trusted with the scoring of some of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters.
Full production pack, from the get-go
Zen Go Synergy Core comes with 37 of the finest analog-modeled effects that will help you create stunning, sonically rich productions. Aside from the exclusive compressors, EQs and preamps, with the interface you get 22 guitar amps & cabs, a guitar tuner and a signature reverb that are ready to be applied in real time to your tracking and mixing session. The Synergy Core effects processing allows you to stack up your chain with many effects instances while monitoring through the interface without fear of overloading.
At any time, you can expand your effects collection by purchasing more classic go-to units, true rarities never before recreated in digital form, and 3rd party effects like Antares’ Auto-Tune Synergy.