The 510 Power chassis holds up to ten 500 Series modules in a compact yet rugged unit. An external no-noise power supply delivers the perfect amount of power to run your modules with crystal-clear sound. This lightweight brushed aluminum chassis mounts into any standard 19" rack in your studio or live rig. Create your ideal signal chain with the 510 Power chassis.
- Rugged 500-series rack for your favorite modules
- dSUb I/O
- Feed Switch. Mix one channel into another without cables
Rugged 500-series rack for your favorite preamps
The lightweight and small-sized 510 Power 500 series chassis holds up to ten 500-series processors in a single easy-to-transport unit. Arrange your preamps, EQs, and effects in any order, quickly and easily, knowing that the 510 Power's overload and short-circuit protection will safeguard your gear investment.
- 10-slot chassis for 500-series modules
- Lightweight aluminum enclosure; steel M3 threads
- No-noise, high-frequency switching power supply, 90-250V
- Overload and short-circuit protection
- Gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs
- 500mA of power per slot
- 48V phantom power
- Power-rail LED indication
- Comes with removable rack ears and one blank panel