Never before has there been a more dazzling collection of reverb algorithms combined with delays, pitch shifting, tremolo, modulation, and special effects in such a compact and affordable package.
Space features 12 of Eventide’s signature reverb combination effects culled from the H8000FW and Eclipse V4 along with some startling new magic. Space includes 100 presets, including presets crafted by:
* Flood and Alan Moulder (The Killers, Nine Inch Nails, Smashing Pumpkins, My Bloody Valentine, 30 Seconds to Mars, PJ Harvey and Them Crooked Vultures)
* Justin Meldal-Johnsen (Beck, Nine Inch Nails)
* Richard Devine (sound designer, synthesist, performer, remixer)
* Vernon Reid (Living Colour)
* Amedeo Pace (Blonde Redhead)
* Alex Somers and Jonsi Birgisson (Jonsi and Alex, Sigur Ros)
* John Agnello (Patti Smith, Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr., and Kurt Vile) These unique effects, previously available only in Eventide rack processors, are now available in a compact, roadworthy package.
Never before has there been a more dazzling collection of reverb algorithms combined with delays, pitch shifting, tremolo, modulation, and spatial effects in such a compact and affordable package.
Features * Wide variety of spatial effects including basic reverbs, delays and unique combination effects
* Studio Quality Sound
* Instant Program Change
* Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI or expression pedal
* Tap Tempo and MIDI Clock Sync/Generate
* 100 Factory Presets, unlimited through MIDI
* True Analog Bypass
* Rugged cast metal construction
* Metal footswitches for instant Preset access
* Mono or Stereo operation
* Guitar or Line Level Inputs and Outputs
* Programmable HotSwitch