The PEQ-510A is our affectionate take on the original classic American EQP1 program equalizer, built for API's popular 500-series format.
The module is capable of smooth highs and a dauntingly vast low-end. Real hardware bypass allows for robust A/B testing, whilst goldplated PCB
internals make for a clean and highly professional sound. In addition to this, all rotary controls have been stepped to ensure ease of settings-recall
and to cater for mastering applications.
- Based on Pultec EQP1a
- Extended high frequency range. 1K, 1,5K, 2K, 3K, 4K, 5K, 8K, 10K, 12K, 14K, 16K
- Extended low frequency range. 20Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 150Hz
- Transformer balanced output
- Designed around vintage 1731 opamp
- Handwound inductor
- All switched rotary controls
- Goldplated PCB internals
- Real hardware bypass
- Compatible with 500 series racks