The Antelope Audio Orion Studio HD; the perfect fit for professional recording studios, as well as the home user. Now offering connectivity to Pro Tools HDX, you can get the Antelope's high quality AD/DA conversion we all love, but with the power of a Pro Tools HD system.
Key Product Features:
• Advanced AD converters with dynamic range boosted to 124 dB
• HDX port for Pro Tools & Native setups compatibility
• 40+ AFX including BAE, Grove Hill, Gyraf Audio and Lang classics
• 12 Mic Pres, 16 Analog outs, 2 Reamps
• A/B Mastering-grade Monitor Outputs
• ADAT optical I/O, S/PDIF I/O
• Flawless 4th Generation 64-bit clocking and unique analog circuitry
• Controllable via user-friendly desktop and mobile apps
• USB 3.0 connectivity compatible with both MAC OS & Windows
ORION STUDIO GOES HD O
rion Studio HD – with HDX & USB 3.0 connectivity, massive Real-Time FPGA FX library and our high-end clocking and conversion Orion Studio HD is the newest star in an already established line of top audio interfaces. Now with HDX connectivity it's a prefered choice for the higher level Pro Tools setups. With extended analog I/O, 12 Cфlass A Mic Pres and enhanced conversion, Orion Studio HD can fit any DAW workflow and recording and producing environment thanks to a fast speed USB 3.0 port. Antelope Audio's latest audio interface comes fully equipped with our full library of Real-Time FPGA FX. Not only is that vast array of EQs, compressors, guitar amps and cabinets plus AuraVerb reverb coming to you for free, but also features authentic models of legendary units from BAE, Grove Hill, Gyraf Audio, Lang and more are yet to come.
They key to authentic FX modeling and zero latency audio processing is Antelope Audio's FPGA technology Orion Studio HD features an extremely powerful Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) chip. This Antelope Audio pioneered technology provides the unit with massive modeling capabilities. In other words the FPGA is the reason why you'll be able to use over 40 Real-Time FX models of legendary EQs, compressors, guitar amps & cabs. Those not only behave and sound as authentic as the real hardware that inspired us to recreate them in the FPGA domain, but are guaranteed to be easily applied when recording, mixing and mastering music. Another feature you'll love and we owe to the FPGA is the lowest latency possible. This allows you to create up to four independent, zero latency mixes. Those can be easily assigned to any output including the main mastering grade outs of Orion Studio HD and its two dedicated headphone outs.
ANTELOPE QUALITY CLOCKING & CONVERSION
Perfect sound still means flawless clocking Orion Studio HD is using the AD converters from Orion Studio Rev. 2017, which are allowing dynamic range boosted to 124 dB. The audio world's favorite clocking accuracy is also a part of Orion Studio HD package as well. Powered by our acclaimed 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management technology it's a guarantee for incomparable stability, sonic accuracy and audio detail. We're talking high-end pro studio language here so expect OCX HD and Trinity style clocking perfection here.
Record a full band, mix and produce with Orion Studio HD Beside connectable via the Pro Tools friendly HDX port, Orion Studio HD offers USB 3.0 connection making the device compatible with any DAW in business. The interface comes with a plethorа of analog and digital I/O options among which 12 high-end mic pres, a pair of mastering grade monitor outs, 16 analog outs, 2 transformer reamp outputs, plus 8 channels I/O via ADAT and 2 channels I/O on S/PDIF.
Access all Orion Studio HD features intuitive mobile and desktop apps Like everything Antelope Audio, Orion Studio HD allows for fast device control via multiple computers via OS & Windows compatible desktop app. Functionality highlights include switching between two routing matrix view modes and Full Session Saving functionality. Yes, Orion Studio HD allows you to quickly save, load and share any routing, monitoring, and FX settings. These presets can be then easily exchanged between studio facilities, which are part of the global Antelope Audio family. Control and use as many Orion Studio HD devices as you want via the S/N selector inside the software control panel or open multiple panels on the same computer. Orion Studio HD is suitable for large studio facilities and offers flexible device management from various access points. Want even greater freedom? An iOS / Android mobile app gives you full mic pres control from a smartphone or tablet.
• 4 x Mic / Line / Instrument on XLR combos on the front
• 8 x Mic / Line on XLR combos on the rear Analog Inserts
• 2 x Inserts on TRS (inputs 1,2) Analog Outputs
• 2 x DB25 (16 channels) • 2 x Stereo Monitor out on TRS (4 channels, only 1 pair active at a time) • 2 x Stereo Headphone outs on TRS (4 channels)
• 2 x ReAmp outs on TRS (2 channels)
D/A Monitor Converter Dynamic Range: 129 dB THD + N: -108 dB A/D Converter Dynamic Range: 124 dB THD + N: -112 dB D/A Converters Dynamic Range: 127 dB THD + N: -107 dB
Mic Preamp Gain: 0,10 – 65 dB THD + N: -108 dB
• 1 x ADAT (up to 8 channels)
• 1 x S/PDIF Digital Outputs
• 1 x ADAT (up to 8 channels)
• 1 x S/PDIF USB I/O • 1 x USB 3.0 Hi-Speed; 32 – 192 kHz, 64 channels I/O, Type B Thunderbolt™ I/O N/A HDX
• 1 x HDX, 32 channels I/O CLOCKING Word Clock Input
• 1 x Input @ 75 Ohms 3 Vpp on BNC 32 – 192 kHz Atomic Clock Input N/A Word Clock Outputs
• 1 × Outputs @ 75 Ohms on BNC 32 –192kHz Clocking System
• 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking • 64-bit DDS • Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator Clock Stability