Nothing Sounds Like an Eventide
Through the decades, top players have depended on Eventide: Jimmy Page, Frank Zappa, Brian May, Eddie Van Halen, Steve Vai, Robert Fripp, John Petrucci, and Adrian Belew, to name a few.
Now, for the first time these effects are portable AND affordable. Stompbox simple, ModFactor fits on your pedalboard or in your gigbag. Top recording studios worldwide use Eventide effects on hit after hit.
ModFactor includes Eventide's best modulation and chorus effects without compromising quality OR flexibility.
ModFactor includes the following Eventide signature stereo or mono effects:
* Chorus (4 Types)
* Phaser (5 Types)
* Wah (4 Types)
* Flanger (5 Types)
* ModFilter (3 Types)
* Rotary (2 Types)
* Tremolo (2 Types)
* Vibrato (3 Types)
*Undulator (2 Types)
* Ringmod (2 Types) Features
* Studio Quality Sound
* Instant Program Change
* Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI or expression pedal
* Tap Tempo and MIDI Clock Sync/Generate
* 100 User Presets, unlimited through MIDI
* True Analog Bypass
* Rugged cast metal construction
* Metal footswitches for instant Preset access
* Mono or Stereo operation
* Guitar or Line Level Inputs and Outputs Flexibility Built-In Plug-and-play expression pedal control of wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters.
Control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI. Supports instrument or line level inputs and outputs. Plays well with others; adapts seamlessly with a wide variety of amps and other foot pedals.
Obsolescence is so 20th Century Easy to upgrade; download new software from the Internet and install via USB.