The LEGEND L10 500 Series Rackmount Chassis lets you mix and match a wide range of audio processing modules to build the ideal signal chain for any application. With space for up to 10 single-width modules, advanced audio routing for simplified cabling, and a robust auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply, you can take your favourite modules anywhere in the world with complete confidence. Designed to accommodate all 500 series-compatible modules and plug-in cards, the L10 is the perfect companion for your MICROPHONE PREAMPLIFIER 502, COMPRESSOR LIMITER 522, PARAMETRIC EQUALISER 512, and the many other modules currently under development – as well as those from 3rd party vendors.
The L10 chassis provides I/O connectivity and +48 V phantom power for up to 10 processing modules in a rugged steel cabinet that occupies only three 19" rackspaces.
Whether you are in the studio or on the road, signal chain cabling no longer need be an issue. L10's audio output link switches make it easy to rearrange and connect your modules without the need for complex cabling. Just install your modules in the order you wish and pass the signal along the chain free of any extraneous cables. This not only makes your rack much neater, it also helps you maintain the ultimate in signal integrity
* 500 series rackmount chassis for 10 single-width modules
* Advanced audio routing reduces cabling complexity
* Audio output link switches provide cable-free daisy-chain connections between modules
* Compressor bus link switches enable stereo and multi-channel dynamics sidechain linking
* Rugged 3U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
* High power auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply for use worldwide
* Over-specified ultra-low noise power supply output provides 3.2 A @ ±16 V and 300 mA @ +48 V
* Main and auxiliary inputs and outputs per channel on Neutrik* XLR connectors
* Premium quality components throughout for crystal-clear audiophile signal path
* 10-Year Warranty Program
* Designed and engineered in the U.K.