The Magnetismus 2 was developed for the processing of drums and other transient rich signals such as acoustic guitars. It combines a modern flexible VCA compressor with a downstream Transient Shaper. The result is a fat sound, which is similar to a tape recording but integrates better into the mix due to the highly developed analog circuitry.
The Magnetismus 2 can also be used as a creative sound design tool when a ‘targeted destruction’ is desired for your audio signals.
Because the compressor can be used separately the Magnetismus 2 is also well suited to mix individual signals or to be used as a bus compressor.
- Stereo Unit
- Input: Balanced XLR
- Output: Transformer Balanced XLR
- VCA Compressor
- Adjustable threshold and ratio
- Wide range of adjustable timing
- LED gain reduction meter
- Adjustable level and intensity of transient processing
- Illuminated VU meter for working point control
- Adjustable output level
- Stepped Potentiometers
- Bypass Switch
- Internal power supply
- Height: 88,1mm (2HE), width: 483mm, depth: 250mm